Rainone Electric - Your Full-Service Home & Business NH Electrician
Rainone Electric provides quality, expert electrical service to homes and businesses throughout Central and Coastal New Hampshire and Maine. We specialize in all aspects of electrical services, and welcome all projects big or small. We look forward to working with you on your next project as your New Hampshire electrician, or electrician in Maine.
- New Construction & Additions
- When it comes to new construction, New Hampshire electrician RainoneElectric does it all: From installing the temporary electric service panel prior to construction, to rough wiring and finish wiring. If you’re building or doing an addition, let NH electrician Rainone discuss lighting, outlet and other electrical options, such as data and telephone wiring.
- Custom Panels & Trouble Shooting
- NH electrician Rainone Electric has the expertise to find, repair and prevent electrical problems. Whether it’s a broken switch or a failed circuit breaker, we know how to fix it right. Adding a garage, a bathroom or a remote building? Let New Hampshire electrician Rainone install a sub breaker panel from your main breaker panel. That way your circuit breakers will be handy and available in the new space.
- Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
- A well placed switch, outlet or light can make all the difference when it comes to kitchen and bath remodeling. Wiring in the kitchen and bath areas also need to have GFCI breakers installed to prevent deadly electrical shocks. Talk to New Hampshire electrician Rainone Electric to learn more about electrical items for kitchen and wiring.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- When NH electrician Rainone Electric installs hard-wired smoke and carbon monoxide alarms you’ll never have to worry about changing batteries again. If you have battery alarms that constantly go off when cooking, it’s nice to know that your new alarms don’t cause this problem. Let Rainone tell you more about them.
- Recessed Lighting
- First, there was halogen, then there was fluorescent, then dimmable fluorescent. The latest recessed lights are dimmable LEDs. In addition to being cooler than fluorescents, they use vastly less energy, are dimmable and last as long as 25,000 hours. While a little more expensive initially, they more than make up for the price difference in energy and service savings after only a few years. New Hampshire electrician Rainone Electric has the experience and the knowledge to make sure you are taking advantage of the latest technologies when it comes to lighting and energy savings.
- Commercial & Business Services
- At Rainone Electric we know that good business means being open for business. That’s why we will work nights or weekends when you are closed. We’ll also get the work done on time to make sure you can do business the right way. If your business needs telephone or data wiring installations, keep in mind that Rainone is fully qualified to do this work as a master NH electrician.
- Generator Hardwiring
- As a New Hampshire Electric Company, Rainone Electric understands the need for preparedness against unpredictable weather patterns. Rainone offers generator hard-wiring services to ensure that your home won't be compromised due to inclement weather or power outages. A built-in hard-wired generator offers more peace of mind and convenience than a free-standing generator. There's no storage or transportation to worry about, and your generator can be operated from inside your home. Talk to local NH electrician, Rainone Electric, to learn how you can be prepared for the next big storm.
- Other Services
- From installing landscape lighting and ceiling fans, to installing dockside boat lifts and permanent emergency generators, NH electrician Rainone Electric has the experience to source the right equipment, install it all correctly, and service it for years to come.
What our customers are saying about our service...
"We are long time customers of Rainone and wouldn't use anyone else! We value customer service highly and have found Rainone's customer service to be exceptional. Every step of the process, from the scheduling to the execution of the work is performed with a consistent high level of professionalism and quality, all with a fair price. We give Rainone our highest recommendation!"
Dave and Missy
"Rainone Electric is a reliable, dedicated, asset to any household or business who needs quality electrical work from a New Hampshire electrician. I am extremely satisfied with the level of service and the finished product."
"I was very pleased with the service I received from Rainone Electric - professional, courteous, timely and neat as a pin. I would highly recommend them as a NH electrician."
Electrician NH Service Area: Wolfeboro, Alton, Laconia, Pittsfield, Farmington, Milton, Rochester, Strafford, New Durham, Union, Center Barnstead, Barnstead, Barrington, Milton Mills, Northwood, Somersworth, West Nottingham, Deerfield, Chichester, Durham, Loudon, Gilford, Belmont, New Market, Suncook, Epping, Dover, Madbury, Rollinsford, Newington, Sanbornville, Lee, Epsom, Gonic, Wolfeboro Falls, Ossipee, Newfields, East Candia, Candia, Raymond, Canterbury, Winnisquam, Lochmere, Portsmouth, Center Tuftonboro, Tilton, Melvin, Village, Greenland, Concord, Stratham, Fremont, Effingham, Meredith, New Castle, Hooksett, Exeter, Chester, Bow, Center Ossipee, Sanbornton, Hampton, Rye, North Hampton.
Electrician Maine Service Area: Lebanon, Berwick, Acton, North, Berwick, Springvale, Sanford, Shapleigh, South Berwick, West Newfield, Eliot, Alfred, Waterboro, Wells, Newfield, Cape Neddick, Kittery, East Waterboro, York, Ogunquit, Moody, West Kennebunk, North Waterboro, Kennebunk, York Harbor, Kittery Point, York Beach, Limerick, Parsonsfield, East Parsonsfield, Kennebunkport, Hollis Center.